How to purchase ticket in the new ticket system?
To purchase ticket, passengers can:
- Go to counter (JB Sentral and Woodlands).
- Go to online ticketing site https://online.ktmb.com.my
- Passport number and expiry date is required when purchasing ticket as passport will serve as boarding pass.
When can I purchase a ticket at counter before the train's departure?
- Counter will stop selling tickets 20 minutes before the train's departure time.
How to board the train?
- Passport will serve as boarding pass. Passengers are not allowed to board the train without a valid passport.
- Wait for the boarding time. What is the boarding time for my train?
- Passengers have to pass through Automatic Controller Gate (ACG) by scanning their passport for verification purpose.
- Only passengers who have purchased tickets are allowed to enter the boarding hall.
What is the boarding time for my train?
- Gate open 30 minutes before departure time.
- Gate close 10 minutes before departure time.
How many seats are there in a train for Shuttle Tebrau?
- The train has a maximum seat capacity of 320.
What is the passport expiry policy for travelling from JB Sentral to Woodlands?
- Passengers' passport should have at least 30 days validity from the day of travel.
How can my children travel for free?
- Children under 4 years old travel for free but will be required to register at the ticket counter before departure.
- Children over 4 years old will be required to purchase a ticket.
Is there any concession fare for Shuttle Tebrau?
- There is no concession fare for Shuttle Tebrau.
What is the ticket fare?
Ticket purchase in JB Sentral or via online ticketing:
- JB Sentral to Woodlands, one-way MYR5.00 and two-way MYR10.00.
- Woodlands to JB Sentral, one-way SGD5.00 and two-way SGD10.00 (payment will convert to Malaysia Ringgit).
Ticket purchase in Woodlands:
- Woodlands to JB Sentral, one-way SGD5.00 and two-way SGD10.00
- JB Sentral to Woodlands, one-way SGD5.00 and two-way SGD10.00